1961 AMC M422A1 Mighty Mite.
Solid, unrestored example with critical items inspected and rebuilt as needed to make it start, run, drive and stop safely and reliably!
Located in Rochester, MN. Delivery available for an additional fee
Midwest Military does now own this vehicle, they are posting it as a courtesy to the owner.
Direct all questions and inquiries to Rodney Mell at 507-696-6705 or email email@example.com
Replaced within the last year:
– Rebuilt engine including 3 new cylinders
– Heads machined, values ground
– New cam, cam gear and bearings
– Crank shaft polished new main bearings
– 4 wheel cylinders
– Master cylinder
– Flexible brake line
– New gear oil in all all gear boxes and differentials including friction modifier additive for the differentials.
– Fuel filter
– Carb overhauled
– Fuel supply line
– Points and condenser
– Two new group 51R batteries
– Fan and generator belts
– Oil filter, break in oil (ran on test stand at various rpms/durations) drained then replaced with new oil
– Engine mount
– Exhaust Y pipe, muffler and tail pipe
– Includes canvas top bows but no canvas
– Transmission and transferase function as they should in all gears, 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive
– Seats bottom and seat back cushions. Seat backs are included just not shown
– The tires are most likely original to the vehicle and could stand to be replaced
– Shifter boots
– Battery hold down
– Horn inoperative, needs steering column button & wire replaced